Saturday, February 09, 2013

Divine Tea Party

How to host a decadent afternoon tea party with gorgeous Goddesses....

Step One - Send out a beautiful invitation which your lovely friends will not be able to refuse. 



Step Two - Rope in some help in the kitchen...

These girls made THE best sandwiches.

And provided plenty of laughs in the process...

Step Three - Set a luscious table of goodness (and go pop on a frock and a flower in your hair)


Step Four - Welcome your lovely visitors with a big smile, a glass of iced tea with strawberries (or perhaps a glass of wine, wink)



Step Five - Eat, drink and be merry!

Step Six - be sure to leave some pretty props around for impromptu photo shoots!



SISTERS

Step Seven - plan to do it all again sooner than soon.




10 comments:

  1. Oh what a Delightful Time... and your Invitations and the Buffet Spread... FABULOUS!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tea party, I bet your friends loved it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Lovely! Wish I could have joined you! Your spread looked divine!
    I think I gained weight just looking at your pictures.
    XOXO,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Tina! que rico se vé todo! besos!! desde Uruguay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I missed it! Loved your invites and you had me at the sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody!!!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

"We are each of us angels with only one wing...and we can fly only be embracing each other." Thankyou for taking the time to visit. Please leave me a comment, as I love to read them x