Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year and Welcome to the Funhouse
























Happy New Year my lovely friends! I am still away, but look forward to visiting you all in the next month or so xxx
























This post is dedicated to Patricia over at http://papillonbleuuk.blogspot.com/ She loves all things circus and carnival....Happy Birthday dear Patricia - I hope your day is filled to the brim with magic and laughter. Do pop over and say hi! I'm a little early - her birthday is on the 3rd, but I am away at the beach, and this was the only time I was able to get onto the computer!





















































6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Tina! May the coming months fill your heart with untold happiness and may each day shine luminously bright! Live it up at the beach for me ... Hugs, P. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooh thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Thank you! Thank yoou! Thank you!
    I love the tiny carousel and the 2 beautiful dolls! WOW!
    YOU ARE A SWEET HEART!!!!!!
    And happy new year! I wish I could join you at the beach.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year my magical friend.......I hope you are having a wonderful time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love these fun "carnivale" style photos! Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and creative New Year! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina...what a fabulous post...how super dazzling you are!! Thankyou for this enchanting creative visual treat!! WOW!!
    HUgs
    Victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Happy New Year, my friend!
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete

"We are each of us angels with only one wing...and we can fly only be embracing each other." Thankyou for taking the time to visit. Please leave me a comment, as I love to read them x